Tuesday 12 August 2014



Alagaw-Alagaw – Scientific name: Premna Odorata Blanco

Tagalog: Adiyo.

 this is a drug used, for fever. and it is an effective medicine. for all types without fever. and it is also effective drugs for headache. And the Alagaw,  is a best that medicinal herbs in Philippines.

This is what used to be the kind without alagaw.
A. Roots- the roots when it is treatable like heart trouble.
B. Leaves.
is pain medication for headaches
It is stirring in the sugar and lime juice for cough and colds.
C.  flower
1.  The flowers are also treated alagaw head pain

Procedure how to uses.
for gas pain.
Boil the water two spoons of dried chopped leaves.
Boil it and then increase again as one glass of water within 15 minutes.
and stopped after its beverage can has drinks

For headache.
cut off immediately when alagaw with fresh leaves.
TESTEMONY:
The disease one day when my head really.
finished I said grandmother la, the pain really has head pain,
said my grandmother, you get child has alagaw,

and also with me, and it's treated me and my grandmother was really healed me.


No comments:

Post a Comment